Thursday, September 12, 2024

52Frames Blue Hour Photo Trending

The subject this week for the 52Frames photo challenge was “blue hour.” That meant you needed to take a photo either very early in the morning before the sun came up or later in the evening after the sun set. Neither one of those scenarios works for our morning walk schedule that usually starts around 9:30. So I submitted a cotton candy cloud image that was a simple edited photo rather than the composites that I love to create. On the 52Frames website they show photos trending and they switch out about every eight hours or so. I usually keep an eye out for it ever since a fellow framer told me my photo was trending back in April. And ever since then my weekly photo has shown up in the trending spot. It usually happens the day after the album opens. My only explanation is that my photos get a good number of likes. I haven’t had a 52pick for quite some time. So my view on the subject is that I need to be happy with whatever I submit. If the image gets a nod now and then that’s all that matters. And if it doesn’t get a nod that’s fine too. I was never a photographer anyway - I just enjoy taking pictures. 









No comments:

Post a Comment