Monday, September 9, 2024

52Frames Blue Hour Weekly Photo Challenge

The subject this week for the 52Frames photo challenge was “blue hour.” I don’t care for subjects that are for a specific time period - especially in the early morning or late evening or night. I never get up before 8:30 AM and we rarely go out at night. We like using the subjects to help us decide where we will be taking our morning walk. So this challenge basically kept me on our balcony because it is west facing and would be the only place to take pictures right after sunset - without having to go anywhere. Luckily the clouds and colors cooperated. Every evening there was something a little bit different. We decided the cotton candy clouds with a bit of a balcony in the scene was most appealing. The colors were like nothing we have ever seen. I also did two other options of layering the same scene of pictures that were taken over a period of thirty minutes. I actually preferred one of those because everyone will be submitting sky images of which mine will be one of many. I suppose not every subject will be my cup of tea. I just don’t get very enthusiastic about it. 






















No comments:

Post a Comment