Friday, September 13, 2024

CVS Flu Vaccine

We got the latest Covid vaccine a little over two weeks ago at the CVS a couple of miles away. Our neighborhood CVS didn’t have them available yet. I didn’t want to get both the Covid and flu vaccines at the same time so I made an appointment for the flu shot on the CVS app for this week for both my husband and myself. This one was scheduled for the CVS that is just a couple of blocks away. I am still amazed at how easy it is to make these appointments and also have a record of all of these immunizations on line. We had a bit of a reaction to the Covid vaccine that lasted a couple of days. The flu shot was almost negligible. The person who administered the shot was the best too. This time we were both rewarded with the “I got my flu shot” sticker, a coupon for five dollars off of a twenty dollar purchase good through December, and a seven day plastic medication container that has already come in handy for my husband who is recently adjusting to two more prescriptions. It’s a nice way to get things organized. I can’t believe how many Covid, flu, RSV, pneumonia and shingles vaccinations our poor arms have gotten over the last few years. In the end it’s all worth it and it puts our minds at rest - for the next few months. 














No comments:

Post a Comment