Monday, September 30, 2024

52Frames Modes of Transportation Weekly Photo Challenge

The 52Frames photo challenge subject this week was “modes of transportation.” The little flying carpet mobile that I gave to my husband almost fifty years ago immediately came to mind. It started off with three individual photos of the carpet riders, a photo of the sunset from our balcony, and a photo of a photo that I took in Isfahan of Naghsh-e Jahan Square fifteen years ago. The finished product is a composite image. The sunset image was flipped, the Isfahan photo was cleaned up to eliminate the cars and light poles and also made transparent so that the orange sunset shined through to the magic carpets that overlooked the beautiful city below. I really liked the overall vibe. We were lucky to visit Isfahan twice - once with my husband’s family 28 years ago and then again with some of our American friends who made the trip with us to Iran fifteen years ago. I don’t have any idea what my fellow framers will think about my image. I so much enjoyed piecing it all together. 














No comments:

Post a Comment