Monday, September 23, 2024

52Frames Levitation Weekly Photo Challenge

It was a very difficult decision to post either the miniature roses or the Capitol building. The subject for the 52Frames weekly photo challenge this week was “levitation.” I knew there would be several floating watering can entries but there would be only one Capitol dome floating unattached to the massive structure below. But my husband loved the thirsty and spent roses with the whole vibe of the sweltering sun over the controversial Capitol building and the negative impression of DC. He didn’t like the original background I selected so I worked on it to make him happy. I also tried some levitating rocks in the neighborhood park, my husband floating magically in the circular structure at the gardens in DC, my husband levitating above the sidewalk in the park, and a white cat walking above the fence line. Then there were the floating berries and the yellow flowers. All of these were composites of sorts, but the roses required a lot of work and several layers as it was composed of six photos and a bit of painting in of a sun burst and water drops. I haven’t had a lot of luck lately in getting selected as a top 52 for many weeks. Even though it’s not a contest, who doesn’t love getting selected? 






















No comments:

Post a Comment