Wednesday, September 25, 2024

52Frames Levitation Weekly Photo Trending

I was rather disappointed last week when my weekly photo entry was not trending. The only reason is because my photos have been trending every week since April - when I first learned such a thing existed. I believe it may have something to do with the number of likes the photo received from fellow framers from all over the world. So I was nervous about this week’s entry… would it trend or not? The album always opens on Tuesday and my photo has been trending on Tuesday night or the following day. I was somewhat relieved to see that it was trending beginning last night and it lasted until this morning - usually around an eight hour period or so?  I’ve had somewhat of a dry spell of making the 52Frames best cuts that come out on Thursday, and haven’t been showcased on the instagram site either for quite a while. They say this isn’t a contest but it really is. I guess it’s really all about the attitude. It’s a hobby where you get to meet people from all over the world and it gives me an opportunity to be as creative as possible using the tools that I have. I’m not really a photographer anyway. That’s why so many really great photographers had a problem with the subject this week because it requires more than point and shoot. It was more of a project of layering several images to create “levitation” that goes beyond a simple edit. I actually love the editing process more than taking the photos. Let’s see what happens this week! 










No comments:

Post a Comment