Monday, May 25, 2020

Cleaning A Woner Hair Clipper Blade

Unfortunately the time had come again. My husband was getting antsy about his hair. It’s been a while since I had to cut his hair with the Woner hair clipper we got when all this virus nonsense started. Sometimes it feels so claustrophobic - we, like everyone else, can’t even do the basic things we used to - but luckily the feeling comes and goes. I haven’t had a hair cut since February and it is annoying. Anyway, after using the clipper, you are supposed to brush off all the accumulated hair around the blade. And, you are also supposed to wash the blade. Good luck! Neither one of us could get the blade head out to do anything - even after reading the instructions and looking for you tube videos. The last thing I wanted was to take a trip to the emergency room with cut fingers. So we left the blade alone and I put a couple of tiny drops of oil on it, as directed, leaving the clipper running a bit to circulate the oil. I’m hoping this thing lasts long enough to use. I have a feeling my husband may never go back to the barber shop. He always wanted me to cut his hair. Now he has his wish. 














No comments:

Post a Comment