Sunday, May 24, 2020

Facebook Business Page Not Working

It’s happened before. My Facebook digitalart page just quit. I wasn’t able to upload photos about a week ago. So I just sat on it thinking it would work in a day or two - but it didn’t. On my iPad, the message said it wasn’t connected to the internet - but I’ve always used Wi-Fi and it always worked - and Wi-Fi was on. At least the page photo could still be seen. On my iPhone, the only recognizable item was the page name. So for the last three days I have been reporting the issue. You need to go to settings, report a problem, “what’s not working?”, then explain what happened with a screenshot. I’ve reported the issue every day for the last three days on both devices, but nothing has changed. I deleted and reloaded the app - nothing happened. I searched the internet to see if anyone else was experiencing the problem - couldn’t find anything. The odd thing is is that everything behind the thread is still in place - it’s the main thread that doesn’t work/remains empty. This problem has happened before and to my recollection was fixed almost immediately. It is annoying, but it may become another app that bites the dust. 














No comments:

Post a Comment