Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Zazzle, Redbubble, Amazon Merch LIT DigitalArt Sales

I’ve been painting digital art pet portraits, and other Washington DC and travel scenes, since the iPad came along in 2010. Most of the portraits are uploaded to my Zazzle, Redbubble, and Amazon Merch websites. It always tickles me to get a notice when something sells - and not just that it sells out of all the millions of designs out there - but from where the orders come from. Since June, the favorite black German Shepherd T-shirt was sold eight times. All I know it’s from somewhere in the US as the fine details are not available. A Redbubble set of mugs with Birman cats went to Surry, England. A Redbubble American Eskimo face mask was purchased in Connecticut. And a Zazzle Persian mosaic tote bag went to California. Aside from those, I sent a Vizsla face mask to my daughter in law in Virginia, and an Iran teahouse coaster set and mugs to a friend recuperating from major surgery in England. Every day I use social media to market my shops, which also include Etsy Pixels/Fine Art America, and my own Wordpress website. It’s like a full time job, but more like a hobby since the sales generate very little. Regardless, I’m still amazed when someone likes something enough to want to purchase it and share it - from all over the world. What more could anyone ask for? Thanks so much for noticing!




















No comments:

Post a Comment