Saturday, March 5, 2022

HP Ink Recycle Program

We belong to the HP Smart ink program. I pay about $1.99 per month for fifteen printed sheets, and when the ink is low it is sent to me automatically. When I was printing a lot of stuff it made sense. Since I hardly print anything anymore the ink wasn’t working even though it said there was plenty left. I contacted HP and they shipped out a black and color cartridge to replace mine after first performing some basic tests. The new cartridges did the trick and things were back to normal. But I didn’t have a recycle envelope included to send the used items back so I requested an envelope from their website. It just didn’t feel right dumping the used cartridges in to the garbage. The HP recycle envelope arrived yesterday and I put the cartridges in it and mailed them off today - postage free - at the post office. It was always such a pain to keep ink supplies on hand and then try to remember the right one to buy. I think my printer is no longer made and rarely print anymore and try to avoid it at all costs. Perhaps I should run a page once a month just to keep it in shape. The service at HP was great and now the printer is working again. I can’t always say that about anything else. 












No comments:

Post a Comment