Thursday, March 31, 2022

Pinterest Pin Favorites

I started a Pinterest account many years ago. The focus was to highlight my digital art - mostly pet portraits. But I also have other boards for Capitol Hill - which is mostly made up of my blog contents, garden, baseball autographs, France, England, Copenhagen and Iran. I rarely look at the stats for these boards, but for whatever reason I checked them out the other day. I wanted to see which images had more than 100 impressions. By far and away the highest pin at 966 impressions was columns at Shiraz. It seemed a lot of the highest numbers were related to Iran - Persian new year and museum pieces. Modigliani Art from the National gallery were also well liked and I can see why. The images are very quirky and he has quite a style. All the others are a mixed bag of Alexandria Halloween and tunnels, parking garage, and DC attractions. So what I learned is is that none of my digital art gets a lot of attention. So in the end the original intention hasn’t been realized. But I’ll keep posting images ecause it’s an enjoyable hobby. 

























































No comments:

Post a Comment