Friday, March 25, 2022

Oxford Beer Kegs and Cats

Whenever we travel - which has been nonexistent in the last two years - I love taking photos and then posting them on my Fine Art America/ Pixels website. Most of the uploads lately have been from our weekly visits to town and the DC area. Aside from the photos my digital art work is also uploaded. So a lot of the images that were taken when we visited friends in England are available. There are many photos from Iran, Denmark, and France too. I also have artwork and photos posted on Redbubble and Zazzle, and custom pet portraits on Amazon Merch. It’s always a hoot when someone likes one of these images so much to purchase it! When I received a notice from FAA that someone bought my five cats eating art, I was thrilled. None of these transactions amount to much, but nevertheless inspire me to continue painting and taking photos. When the photo of the framed Oxford beer kegs sold I was really tickled. I try to imagine who would have been interested to like something that much. Was it a gift? Where would it be placed? The internet gives artists like me a great opportunity to showcase my work. It’s a great hobby - even if nothing was sold. 








No comments:

Post a Comment