Sunday, March 13, 2022

J Crew Shirt

It’s been a while since we bought any clothes. There just doesn’t seem to be a need! We don’t go anywhere and if we do it’s for a morning walk. And I have LLBean summer and winter clothes for that. Whenever we can’t walk outside due to rain or freezing snow we will drive to the mall. That’s where I saw the J Crew shirt that caught my eye. I don’t even know what size I am these days but every time I used to shop it really depended on the style and the make. So I took a chance and ordered the pistachio striped oversized shirt from J Crew. It was also 30% off. I’ve never bought anything from them before. The shirt arrived yesterday in a small clear plastic package similar to what a man’s dress shirt is always wrapped in. When I tried it on it felt large and I wished I had preferred it in a size smaller. So today we put it in the wash to soften it up and hopefully it will hang a bit less stiff. It’s made out of cotton so it will need ironing I’m sure. It’s not exactly a fancy shirt but it’s certainly good enough to wear to the dentist - which is about one of the few things we still do. I really am better off trying things on before buying them on line. But I’m just not in the mood to shop. 








No comments:

Post a Comment