Tuesday, July 12, 2011

NASA Photos - "Earth as Art"

I try to take a walk every day around three o'clock to get the blood moving and keep my neck from getting too stiff. I tend to sit much too long at my desk, and force myself to get moving. Along the typical route are interesting sights and changing exhibits. The Geography and Map Division is located on the lower level. Over the last year, a Civil War map collection ran the length of the hallway. It has now been replaced with a new collection of "art" that was placed along the same route. And it was very intriguing. One cannot help but enjoy the free entertainment, in one of the most interesting places on earth. None of my past work places ever afforded these kinds of perks!
The corridor is located on the way to the House Office Buildings



Of particular interest to my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment