Tuesday, May 28, 2013

A View of Alexandria & DC from the Sunroof

It's probably one of the few times we could actually open the sun roof on our eight year old Forester. My husband hates the wind blowing on his head and it's either too hot or too cold. Last evening we went to Alexandria for a bite to eat and when we started the drive back to DC, it was unavoidable. It was early evening, the temperature was just perfect, and my husband even thought it was a good idea. So I spent the entire drive back holding my phone above my head to see what images, if any, would turn out. No planes, one bird, some trees, a road sign, the beautiful sky, a church steeple, a house office building, a neighborhood home. My arms got tired and I missed out on the relaxing part of the whole thing. All in the name of the daily blog. I suppose that's worth the effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment