Sunday, May 26, 2013

Rolling Thunder and Washington DC Landmarks

As much as I wanted to resist, I didn't want to write about Rolling Thunder. I was happy to escape this noise and event in Milwaukee, but it followed us here. So in order to make it more palatable, I at least wanted to highlight the landmarks of the city, and make the motorcycles a part of them rather than the other way around. We just happened to be walking this afternoon along Independence Avenue and ran right in to it. So, I tried to make the best of it. The day could not have been more magnificent and it was great to be outside. Part 2 of this parade is in the next blog entry. You really don't get the feel of this huge motorcycle caravan in pictures. Maybe I should send them all to Harley Davidson?

No comments:

Post a Comment