Wednesday, May 29, 2013

The Best DC Tuna Casserole

Since I was young, I have always loved tuna from sandwiches to casseroles. But I don't care for tuna filet. I haven't had any of it lately. Once in awhile at the hospital cafeteria tuna casserole was on the menu. It was covered in potato chips, which made it tastier. But that was a long time ago. Bullfeathers has a tuna melt that is okay. As you can see, tuna has been on my mind. I've been talking about how much I miss it. Yesterday when I came home from work there was a big surprise waiting for me. My husband made the most delightful tuna casserole from scratch making up his recipe along the way - which is how he cooks. It was simply delicious. The best part about it was the surprise. The worst part was there just wasn't enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment