Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Etsy Treasuries

I'm not sure what I would have liked to have done for a living. Nursing was essential and practical, but far removed from my creative side. I've always had a sketch pad in my hand. Now I use the IPad. I never had any formal training, but I enjoy it all the same. I have an Etsy Shop on line that highlights my work, and I very much enjoy doing custom art. One nice feature about Etsy is the ability to recognize art created by other folks. You can "favorite" an individual item. Another way is to create a treasury list around a theme to showcase the coordinated pieces. The owner of the work(s) gets an automatic message and oftentimes a thank you note is sent for selecting their item. It's nice to know when people visit your work, and nicer still when they let you know how much they liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment