Thursday, May 16, 2013

Justice Clarence Thomas

My husband continues walking every morning after he drops me off at the Library. He continues on to the Capitol grounds, along the Mall, then returns back by the Senate side and ends it up by the back of the Supreme Court on Second Street towards home. Today he saw Kathleen Sebelius and Senator Kelly Ayotte. Earlier in the week he watched a movie set for Captain America that was being filmed around DC. But he said the most common figure he sees is Justice Clarence Thomas on his way to the Supreme Court who walks with the same young man by his side. For someone who is known for being quiet, my husband tells me the Justice is very animated all along the walk, and the young man says nothing. I always ask him if he gets a photo of any of this, and he surprised me with these. Thanks for contributing to my blog posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment