Thursday, October 24, 2013

Flu Shots

It is that time of year again. But this year things are a little behind due to the government shutdown. The notice went out to all employees today that the flu shots will start up next week. We never had a choice about having or not having it when I worked in health care for thirty years. I'm so used to it the notion not to have it seems odd. I've even given a few in my day! Both my husband and I just got over a two week cold and respiratory bout, so we aren't fooling around. We need to get him to the CVS because he hates going to the doctor office just for this purpose. As for me, I'll get it at work. And this year they are starting with the end of the alphabet. That was an employee suggestion and it works on my behalf too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment