Thursday, October 31, 2013

Pooches, Kitties, and Kisses

It's a dog and cat world. I've seen the mobile grooming trucks in the National Cathedral neighborhood, but have not seen one on Capitol Hill until recently. It was parked right outside of St. Peter's where a wedding was taking place. When we had our Borzoi in Wisconsin, I was responsible for her grooming and really enjoyed doing it. She had really silky fur and didn't need a lot of baths but did require a lot of brushing. Her tail fur was almost a foot long!  Doing toenails was always dicey and she didn't care for it either. I'm not sure if I would ever have used a mobile service but apparently a lot if people must. I really like dogs but for some reason this seems over the top. Folks must not have a lot of time and a lot of money. But then again, what do I know?



No comments:

Post a Comment