Saturday, October 5, 2013

Hill Rag Wall Art

This week has been very weird in Washington DC. One of the few things that is on schedule and routine is The Hill Rag Community paper that was just published for this month. I always look forward to it for two reasons: to read about what is happening in the neighborhood, but also to use it as wall art in our TV room. It is probably the only hard copy reading material we have in our house. Everything else is digital. I even read updates to the Hill Rag on line during the month, but also to see if any of my short vignettes get published. I've been contributing short observations, photos, and art since August. One of these days I'd love to see one of my digital art pieces on the cover of the Hill Rag. Wonder what it would take to get it there?



No comments:

Post a Comment