Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Cookie Monster

I like cake. My husband likes cookies. We always have an angel food cake in the house. I have a slice after supper with a cup of tea. This has been going on for a very long time. We have a drawer full of treats plus three cookie and candy jars on the counter. Today at the grocery store my husband asked why we never get the fresh baked cookies? I really didn’t have a answer for that. We always get his favorite cookies in the cookie aisle. So when he had his eyes on the bucket of chocolate chip cookies we thought we should give them a try. They certainly are a lot cheaper than the Pepperidge Farms brands. But I like to have a variety of cookies to choose from when I get the plate prepared for him after dinner. Since he does all the cooking it’s the least I could do! So every night he gets a chocolate chip cookie, two Werther’s candies, some sort of strawberry or raspberry gel filled cookie, a plain cookie, and two Pizelle Waffle cookies. He says it’s the best part of the day. I like to see him enjoying himself! It doesn’t take much these days. 











No comments:

Post a Comment