Tuesday, February 22, 2022

HP Ink Delivered

When I got the HP printer more than five years ago I signed up for the smart ink program. I used to do a lot of printing of my digital art to hang in the wagtime shop. The printer is connected to HP on line and ink is automatically sent when it detects when the level is low. Then you recycle the cartridges in an envelope they provide. It’s been over three years since a cartridge has been replaced and the print quality has deteriorated. So I contacted HP a to let them know. We had a chat and a few QA actions were taken. The ink status showed there was plenty left. Ultimately they determined to send me two new ink cartridges. They both arrived and have been installed. The print quality is excellent. What I realized is that my printer is no longer available and I am surprised they sent the ink. I pay $1.99 for 15 pages a month and that is rarely achieved. I liked the idea of not having to go out and buy ink cartridges when the supply would run low. I’m surprised the ink supply lasted as long as it did because we rarely print anything anymore, but I’m glad we still can when we need to. 














No comments:

Post a Comment