Thursday, February 10, 2022

First LITDigitalart Sales This Year

January came and went without a sale. I have a few websites with my products. Most are digitalart portraits of pets I’ve painted over the last ten years. I also have some photographs primarily of DC and of foreign travel - something we haven’t done for over two years. So it was with great joy when I received notification that a print of Oxford was sold to someone from California on Fine Art America. Shortly after that, Redbubble sent a message that two T-shirts were sold to someone in Florida. They were both of the West Highland Terrier - one on a black T-shirt and the other on a red T-shirt. And just this week a postcard of a black cat with green eyes was sold on Zazzle to someone from Ohio. Just the idea that someone notices my work is so rewarding. And the items are sold to people from all over the country. The funny thing is is that three of my websites had interest this month. Things have changed a lot since I first starting painting again. Etsy was the first place I started primarily for pet portrait request. I also have an Amazon Merch site - but can’t upload any new images because my laptop broke and Merch is not iPad friendly. Now I’m just one of thousands of digital artists. So knowing that always makes me feel even better if and when someone likes my art enough to purchase it. Thanks so much for your support! 














No comments:

Post a Comment