Monday, February 7, 2022

Grandson’s Artwork

Last week I was feeling a bit nostalgic. I’m not sure what came over me. I got an email from the Toymaker and it reminded me of days gone by when we used to babysit for our grandson. I would use her PDF templates to make paper crafts. My husband did the bulk of the baby sitting. I got to do crafts after work. So I looked in a box of old stuff and came across three drawings our grandson had made. I don’t really know what any of them were for and had difficulty figuring out what they were. One looks like a card and another looks like a specific art project because a section of it is typed. Another one is just a blob. It’s funny how little kid art all looks the same. I still have a collection of art from my kindergarten days. I’ll need to share these items with our grandson. I usually text him every once in a while with unexpected sorts of things. His reaction is usually very receptive - something we both find quite heartening for a freshman in college. 








No comments:

Post a Comment