Thursday, November 3, 2022

LITDigitalart Golden Retrievers

I’ve been painting digital art custom per portraits for over ten years! It all started when the iPad was introduced in 2010. It reignited my interest in painting. So I found an app or two and started to learn about and taught myself how to do digital art instead of using water colors and pastels. My studio travels with me and it’s a lot less messy. Since then I’ve done 333 portraits on my Etsy Shop along with several other commissions. All of the portraits are also uploaded to my Pixels/Fine Art America, Zazzle, Amazon Merch, and Redbubble shops. All sorts of products can be made using these images. I’ve sold things from people all over the world! Luckily it’s a hobby because I couldn’t make a living doing just this. Every day I upload a digital art portrait on instagram and realized that a good chunk of the portraits are of golden retrievers. We used to have a golden retriever named Natasha so I can obviously see the appeal. We also had a borzoi named Tatiana and she was simply magnificent, but there are certainly not as many of that breed. Our son’s family has a Vizsla named Kepler and I’ve done a few of those too. So I thought I would post a few of the goldens that I have painted over the years. They are such a sweet dog and each one has a distinctive characteristic about them. I get a great deal of pleasure painting these pooches and really appreciate when someone inquires about doing one. Here’s to the goldens! 





















No comments:

Post a Comment