Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Uncommon Goods Replacement Product

My sister just moved to Florida after spending forty plus years in the DC area. It was bittersweet because even though we didn’t see each other that often, it was nice to know she was nearby. So we wanted to get her a small housewarming gift. I like the items you can find on Uncommon Goods. A small rainbow maker caught my eye. You hang it on a window that gets a lot of sun and the tiny solar panel makes the crystal move - creating a rainbow effect. So I had one sent to her. It arrived in good time - but after several days it didn’t seem to work. I read that some of the items may be defective. So I suppose this could have been one of them. Otherwise the reviews were simply glowing. So I got on the website and found my purchase. Then I followed the directions to report a defective item. Without even having to spend a lot of time explaining, a replacement order was established without even having to send back the original item. The order was received last week and I am hoping that it works this time. It certainly can’t be that there isn’t enough sun in Florida. If this one doesn’t work I guess I’ll ask for a refund. I’m hoping that doesn’t happen because it was the perfect small gift. 








No comments:

Post a Comment