Saturday, February 18, 2023

Apple Store Visit and New Earbuds

My husband’s 6plus iPhone finally bit the dust last week. So we changed his SIM card to my old iPhone 8plus. But, it was still my phone with all of my settings and notifications. I knew we needed to change the account owner to him, so we went to the Apple Store at Tyson’s to get some help. It took about an hour, but we got his phone taken care of and the person who helped us was really pleasant. Of course when we got home the email wasn’t working right so we may a need to make another trip because we have to have the battery replaced in that phone as well as his iPad. We have never had the battery replaced in any device. Unfortunately we didn’t get his old phone fixed in time and it can’t be salvaged. So we no longer have a back up. In the meantime we got my husband a pair of earbuds. He’s always struggling with the wires and most of the devices no longer have a slot for them anyway. And he routinely uses them and the wireless option should work well - we hope. My wireless hearing aids serve the same purpose. I also got a plug for my new phone so I can charge my watch at the same time. Now we need to make another appointment for the batteries to get replaced. It’s nice to have an Apple Store just down the street. I usually use the on line chat for most issues, but some things just can’t be avoided. We can take our morning walk while the work is being done anyway. I just need to figure out why his email isn’t working. 



























No comments:

Post a Comment