Sunday, April 29, 2018

German Shepherd Tie Sold on Zazzle

I have several websites to showcase my digital art. I just sent and received an “acceptance” letter to open a Merch by Amazon shop and spent a lot of time getting my images converted to their specifications. And I am happy to say I sold my first t shirt on Amazon to an American Eskimo dog fan. This morning I received an email from Zazzle that a German Shepherd tie was sold to someone in Germany. What’s even more interesting is that a German Shepherd tie was sold to another person in another city in Germany not that long ago. Then I looked back to see who buys my products. Half of them are to international customers - United Kingdom, Australia, Japan, and France. What I find stunning is that anything I add to my websites can literally be found anywhere on the planet - not something that would have happened even ten years ago. It’s not like I get huge royalties on any of these things, but it’s gratifying to know that out of the literally millions of images and products out there, someone likes whatever I painted enough to want to purchase the image or share it with someone they care about. It’s practically a full time job managing and updating all these websites. So whenever I get a notice that someone purchased one of them, it’s really a nice feeling. 














No comments:

Post a Comment