Monday, April 9, 2018

Zazzle German Shepherd Necktie -Sold!

I’ve been revising and updating several of my digitalart websites over the last couple of months. My Zazzle shop needed a makeover! So I added a bunch of new custom pet portrait images, updated the banner,  got rid of things that were dated, added collections, and spent a lot of time refreshing the site. It is also linked to my newly revised personal website called LIT Digitalart and Such at www.loistavaf.com. So today when I received an email from Zazzle that one of my items sold I was thrilled! What’s even more interesting is where the order came from - Germany! And it was a German Shepherd necktie - quite fitting if I do say so myself! So I looked back to see where the other sales have come from. The last one was for a Borzoi T-shirt from Japan. There was another one from France, and several others from all over the US - including Milwaukee (our home town for thirty years.)
It’s not the royalty from the product, it’s the fact that someone from somewhere on the planet likes my digitalart work that much to be noticed out of the millions of options out there. And I love these transactions because I don’t have to do anything! I’m thinking about opening a shop on Threadless, Cafe Press, and Society 6. But before I do I need to spend more attention to my new Redbubble shop. There are some cute products there. But it will take more time to set those up. It’s always fun to do but even more fun when someone notices! 













No comments:

Post a Comment