Saturday, April 28, 2018

LITs Pooches, Kitties and Other Sweet Faces on Merch by Amazon

A couple of weeks back I opened a Merch by Amazon shop. I named it LITs Pooches, Kitties and Other Sweet Faces. I have always wanted to sell my digital art work on Amazon, and this seemed to be the best way - on T shirts. It took awhile to configure my artwork in the accepted format because I use my iPad for everything rather than a desktop with art software. They do encourage you to buy your renderings before actually making the selections “public” to ensure that you are happy with the quality of the product. I didn’t do that, but since I needed a few T-shirt’s to wear around the house, I decided to order a few in different sizes and colors after they were officially launched. And, I get them at a discount because I am buying from my own site. Anyway, I ordered two in size men’s medium and one in women’s size medium and one women’s size large. The colors were pink, white, silver and yellow with my favorite three dogs and one cat. I was very pleased with how the digital art printed on the shirts. So I have two more in the queue - extra large men’s size for sleepwear in olive and brown. One is a sketch to portrait rendering and the other is a bulldog. So I am very happy with the product and am hoping that a person with a unique style looking for wearable art finds my shop. If not, I am very pleased getting this far! 




















No comments:

Post a Comment