Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Highclere Castle, Fine Art America & Kalgoorlie Western Australia

I've had my Etsy shop for three years. Every item in it is painted by me using my IPad. There are a lot of custom paintings created with a specialty in pet portraits. But I also have a Fine Art America website. It also has pet and other paintings, but photographs are included. Many of the photos are from places we traveled to, and showcase the sights and sounds of Washington DC. There is always something to take a picture of in this town! So it's always a pleasure to sell a product on Fine Art America. I don't have to do anything because the image has already been created. The image is used to create another product. In this case it was a set of cards and the subject was Highclere Castle - or should I say - the Downton Abby residence. Better yet, it was sold to an individual from Kalgoorlie, Western Australia. The nice thing about digital images is that no postage is required on custom orders, but also having them uploaded to websites like Etsy and Fine Art America give them a lot of exposure. It's a great hobby to have and I'm looking forward to keeping them both fresh and updated.  Thanks Australia! It's the next best thing to being there. 


No comments:

Post a Comment