Sunday, January 1, 2017

Happy New Year!

It's hard to believe that I have been writing a daily photo blog for the last six years - and I mean every day! Regardless of where I was, or how busy I got, I always found the time to write a few notes and attach a few photos. That was until this year when I was swamped with requests for digital are pet portraits for the holidays. Somehow I was just not able to keep up, or be as structured as I usually am.  So something had to give. Or maybe, I finally realized that missing a day or two wasn't the end of the world and I was placing too much emphasis on getting it done so regularly. Or maybe I retired almost a year ago and hadn't quite figured out how to relax completely. There definitely is always something to write about, and as long as I enjoy it I will continue to do it. So, if a post is missed here and there in 2017 that's not such a bad thing. It's time to start having less deadlines and stress. After all, I'm not really working anymore. I may have just figured that out!

No comments:

Post a Comment