Saturday, June 29, 2019

Nips Candy Stock Replenished

My husband is not just a Cookie Monster - he’s a candy monster too. And we need to keep the candysupply fully  stocked. He keeps candy in his pocket, in the car, and in the house. What that means is frequent candy pick ups at the grocery store for Werther’s and small Hershey chocolate bars. But when it comes to Nips, I always order in bulk through Amazon. And so I did last week and they arrived yesterday. My husband is like a little kid in the candy shop and it feels like opening presents on Christmas Day. Unfortunately I only ordered one case instead of two! But, they should last for a little while. Luckily we have the space to store all of these treats. It used to be above the refrigerator in our Capitol Hill condo and you needed a ladder to reach it. Here, we have lots of room under the peninsula for much easier access. I’m not so sure if that’s a good thing. 












No comments:

Post a Comment