Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Can’t Post to Instagram from Pinterest

Updating to the newest Apple IOS operating system has caused several problems on two iPads. One of them belonged to my mom who passed away last month. Ever since then, neither one works in spite of every trick. The last suggestion was to bring it in for the technicians to figure out. That won’t be happening for awhile. On the devices that do work, I can no longer post items from my Pinterest boards to Instagram. It first started on my iPhone when the IOS system was upgraded. Then the same thing happened on my iPad Pro yesterday. It’s not essential, but annoying. As with every one else, but on a much lower scale, my digital art business no longer exists. Luckily I don’t rely on it for steady income, but I can only imagine if I did - like so many other businesses folks out there struggling right now. So rather than cause myself getting a headache any more I found a workaround. My Pixels/Fine Art America website has an Instagram link. So I use that instead to connect to Instagram. It looks nice and still serves the purpose. We are so fortunate that our lifestyle hasn’t changed so much because we are retired. We spend our days at home and pick up the mail at midnight to avoid contact with any of the condo residents. So during the day I spend time maintaining my websites and writing this blog. The hardest thing now is to come up with some interesting topics since I’m not taking photos either - we aren’t going anywhere. At least this digital work keeps me busy and we are content. Just hoping everything turns a corner soon. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment