Thursday, March 26, 2020

Woner Hair Clipper Kit

When I was a freshman at Florida State University all those years ago, I lived in a dorm right next to the dorm my brother lived in. Hence, I met several of his classmates and dorm mates. I’m not sure how it started, but I ended up cutting many a head of hair - with scissors. I am by no means a barber or hairdresser - it just happened. Now my husband is frightened that  he won’t be able to get his haircut. He gets really antsy when it’s time for a haircut - almost possessed. So we decided to get a haircut clipper and kit. I had no idea what to look for, but ended up selecting a middle of the road set made by Woner. It arrived this week and looks like a substantial kit. Neither my husband nor I know anything about hair trimmers. I saw him reading the instructions this morning - something he never does. I checked out a couple of you tube videos about giving haircuts. I am dreading the day I will probably need to use this equipment. 


















No comments:

Post a Comment