Monday, March 16, 2020

Paying a Bill with Zelle

I try not to use a check to pay a bill whenever possible. It’s just a pain to write it, put it in an envelope, add a stamp and mail it. It was okay when it was the only way to do it. But now with mobile banking, I pay everything on line with bill pay. With my digital art business I use Pay Pal to send a bill to a customer and then the deposit is made to PayPal. But what do you do when it is for something that doesn’t have an account? I checked my mobile bank app and they have something called Zelle. There are so many apps out there these days it’s hard to keep up with it all. So we asked our friend if he used Zelle. He didn’t, but he set it up so we could use it to send the money rather than mailing him a check. Apparently this app is meant to be used with people that are trustworthy. Anyway, we tried it and it worked really well. We probably wouldn’t need to use this but once in a blue moon. So I learned something new, but also checked to see how many more checks we have - just in case. 








1 comment: