Saturday, March 14, 2020

Emergency Supplies?

We probably didn’t get enough real emergency supplies when we had the opportunity. I suggested that we do that a few weeks back, but it didn’t happen. Hopefully we will be able to manage like everyone else. But being in the high risk group makes going outside to any store less exciting. I would rather go at one in the morning and my husband would prefer the crack if dawn. My husband especially likes everything clean as do I, but he has his quirks, as do I. We weren’t able to find his usual dry cleaning stuff at the grocery or drug store. And my eufy vacuum was running low on replacement parts - brushes and filters. So after searching amazon for hand sanitizer, alcohol and aloe Vera and finding nothing I went ahead and ordered these two things. They certainly aren’t emergency supplies, but psychologically they will make us feel like our home is clean. We should have gotten more paper towels when we had the chance. I’m sure each day will bring news of another kind. I just need to hear it in short bits. All I know is we are going to get to know each other more than ever. 












No comments:

Post a Comment