Thursday, July 8, 2021

Chick Fil A Milkshake

It was simply delicious! We haven’t had one since I can remember. Every once in a while we will drive to Chick fil a for a chicken sandwich snd chicken salad. This time I looked at the drinks on the app searching for the peach milkshake. I couldn’t find it and was a bit disappointed. But before I checked out I checked the menu one more time thinking the milkshake must be under a different category than drinks. And it was. Milkshakes are located under treats. Since I had heard about the peach milkshake I thought that was all they had - but I was wrong. They had vanilla, and strawberry, and a few more. I didn’t have to look any further. I asked my husband which flavor he preferred and he said strawberry. So I went with strawberry and we weren’t disappointed! When the food was delivered to the car I could see the drink coming. It was topped with whipped cream and a cherry. But before I could get a photo I accidentally knocked the cherry off. With the first gulp I knew it would be gone before we got home. I’m sure it tasted so good because it was hot and we rarely have milkshakes. So we shared the one milkshake between us making it feel less bad. It’s something worth having once in a while. 











No comments:

Post a Comment