Saturday, July 10, 2021

Pink Sky

When we moved to our condo in northern Virginia two years ago, we wanted to make sure we had a western exposure. Evening hours are my favorite time of the day. Our balcony faces west and it’s such a delight to sit there - especially in the warm evenings of summer. My husband and I play iPad games every evening and when it’s nice outside we will sit together and play. What makes it all the more enjoyable is watching the sun set as it casts a glow on everything around it. I really wish I was a morning person, but I’m not. I would rather take walks in the evening rather than the morning. But my husband is the exact opposite of me - except on the major issues in life. In those we are in perfect sync. I remember walking around campus after supper when I was in college to observe the lovely surroundings. So I really haven’t changed. The other day was exceptionally serene. Given the past year or more these small things take on a different meaning. 


















No comments:

Post a Comment