Tuesday, December 28, 2021

52Frames Combine Three Challenges Photo Op

I thought I would be able to find something interesting for the 52Frames photo challenge this week. We drove out to Alexandria by the Potomac River. Whenever the challenges are “vague” I seem to have a harder time figuring out what to do. So I just starting taking photos of things that I might be able to define later. The idea was to combine three challenges from this year in to one. The only one I knew I could do was “shot with a phone” because that’s the only camera I have. The pigeons and the seagulls were interesting. Some of the sparkling water scenes were nice. The leading lines fences and walls were okay. When I came home and started to edit the images I was very unimpressed. So I searched for something else - the bench in the neighborhood park, backlit trees - no. We took a ride in to town and the Arlington bridge was kinda nice. The top of the Washington monument was interesting. In the end I decided to take a photo of the wall vase in our house, but from a get low angle and using high key as the final improvement. After all the attempts this wall vase item looked the most pleasant. If I thought last week was difficult, this week’s “unconventional” seems to be even worse. My creative juices just aren’t flowing at the moment. 
























































No comments:

Post a Comment