Saturday, December 18, 2021

Grinch Wrapping Paper

We got the presents several weeks ago, but I still needed to wrap them. The boxes have been sitting in the corner of the den. Since it’s a week before Christmas I figured I better start wrapping. I always liked doing things like this - and I was very good at it. Everything was always perfectly done. It’s a nasty habit when it comes to keeping things straight or putting things together. We bought the wrapping paper several weeks ago too and it seems even more appropriate given the current pandemic situation. Will we stay or will we go? Anyway, Mr. Grinch couldn’t have a better year than this. Last year we all knew we would be stuck in the house and gifts were sent in the mail. This year it’s really hard on the psyche even though we are both vaccinated and boosted. It doesn’t seem to really make a difference anymore. So I wrapped everything up with less joy than usual. I’m really getting tired of it all. It looks like Mr. Grinch is winning. 












No comments:

Post a Comment