Thursday, December 30, 2021

A Red Fox and a Deer Family

One of the reasons I like walking in the park by our house is looking out for animals and birds that might come across our path. The other day we thought we saw a dog on the path, but it was a fox. And it was a very mangy looking thing. It was also very interested in us. He kept looking back to see what we were up to, almost posing for pictures. He really looked either very old or very sick. The fur on his rear quarters and tail was almost non existent. Then he wandered off in to the trees. Today we were walking along the stream and across the way were six deer. They blended in so well with the background that we hardly noticed them - until we did. They were watching us as much as we were watching them. I always liked animals of all sorts and I could spend hours just observing them. So I’m glad we still have an opportunity to do just that. These are the time when I wish I had a telephoto lens. 






















No comments:

Post a Comment