Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Club Quarters Hotel Napolean Instagram Photo

I post several photos every day on Instagram and have been doing that for several years. I always liked taking photos of everything DC when we lived on Capitol Hill. But I also liked to add photos of my digital art pet portraits. For the last year I’ve been taking pictures for the 52Frames weekly photo challenge so I’ve been posting the options that I plan to use to see which images get the most attention. A few months back I took a photo of my husband standing in front of Napolean’s portrait at the National Gallery of Art. Club Quarters Hotel requested to use the photo on their Instagram account. It’s a hotel in DC and I approved them using it. Last week I got a message that the photo was actually posted to the CQ instagram account. It was kinda funny to see that it was actually used. It’s probably one of my favorites from the NGA. I wanted to use it for the 52Frames challenge a couple of times, but another image won out. We will probably have the opportunity to do it again. Since the photo needs to be taken the week of the challenge, you can’t use something that was taken before that. It’s always a nice ride in to town and we have become very familiar with the art gallery this year. Having the image on the hotel’s site was a plus. I just looked to see that the photo has garnered 679 likes - quite impressive! 













No comments:

Post a Comment