Monday, August 15, 2022

52Frames Night Photography

I really didn’t like the subject for the photo challenge this week. It was night photography. And because of my lack of enthusiasm, it showed. I take the photos using my iPhone 8Plus - so there are limitations. For night photos I need to use an app for slow shutter. On top of that a tripod is required to maintain a steady hand. I don’t have a tripod so I use the stand I got for FaceTime. Since the weather was very tumultuous with rain storms, winds and flooding, I preferred to stay indoors rather than drive around in the dark. I did get a couple of decent images from our balcony. But they were just photographs and didn’t do much for me. After a bit of frustration I walked in to the den, sat down on the ottoman, and looked in to the IKEA mirror squares that are plastered on the wall. It was hard to tell if it was taken inside or outside because it looked like a paned window. At first the street scene was posted because it was at least technically okay. But after thinking about it I was more concerned about it being a bit more artistic than technically good. Before the image is posted the site asked if you would like to do this challenge again. NO! 










No comments:

Post a Comment