Observations, pictures, and sketches highlight the transition of moving to the nations's Capitol after 30 years of living in the Midwest. A clash in cultures? Maybe not!
Thursday, August 8, 2024
52Frames Distortion Photo Trending
This week there were a little over 2500 entries on the 52Frames photo challenge website. I’ve been participating for almost four years and people participate from all over the world. Since April, my weekly photo has been highlighted on the website in the trending section. Usually it shows up the day after the album opens and stays up for about an eight hour period. That gives it a lot of exposure. I spend a lot of time on my entry each week. It’s more than just taking a photo and doing some editing. It’s a project and requires a lot of thought about the subject, taking photos, but spending a lot of time editing and creating composite images. It’s more of an art project that a photo project. The comments I receive are very uplifting - even though I haven’t had a 52pick for a while. So it gets down to participating every week because I love to spend time creating projects rather than taking photos. I never really was a photographer anyway and my camera is my iPhone. I just love to take pictures and hope something turns out. So it is very nice to have my photo trend and I’ve had quite the streak. Now I’m working on the image for this week. Hopefully my luck will continue.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment