Observations, pictures, and sketches highlight the transition of moving to the nations's Capitol after 30 years of living in the Midwest. A clash in cultures? Maybe not!
Tuesday, August 27, 2024
Compression Socks
One of the items that is useful for plantar fasciitis is compression socks. I’ve done just about everything you can do for this condition and maybe after three months it is slowly starting to subside. It may also be that I fell on a sidewalk last week and the pain in my hip and knee is more prominent. It’s just not been a good year for us. Anyway, since my husband now has orthostatic hypotension primarily due to new medications he is taking, compression socks could also work for that. So I ordered three different kinds of socks. He didn’t want any, but since we can wear the same socks I ended up giving him half of what I got - except there was only one pair of the knee high socks that I gave to him. He is usually reluctant to try anything so I am hoping that he will. All sorts of things can go wrong once you get to a certain age. But at least there are so many gadgets and helpful items to make it at least a little easier. I pulled out my knee brace today to wear on our morning walk. It made my knee feel a bit more secure. After two uncomfortable nights I may wear it to bed to prevent any odd knee bending. I’ve been wearing a foot splint at night for the plantar fasciitis. What else is next?






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment