Observations, pictures, and sketches highlight the transition of moving to the nations's Capitol after 30 years of living in the Midwest. A clash in cultures? Maybe not!
Monday, August 12, 2024
52Frames Night Photography Photo Challenge
The subject for this week’s 52Frames photo challenge was “night photography.” I would much rather chase down images during the daylight hours and make it part of our morning walk - although plantar fasciitis has kept me home bound for a while. And we don’t tend to go out at night much anymore. So the best place for night photos was the neighborhood park. Things do look very different at night! We tried walking down our usual paths but it was simply too dark to see anything. So I asked my husband to turn on his iPhone flashlight. As soon as we did a ghostly apparition appeared - and I was surprised I maintained my wits and got a photo of it! Actually the composite photo that was created this week included one layer of the path and another layer of my husband walking on the path in long exposure. So it all looked rather spooky. There weee a couple of other options too - a couple of kids walking along by a very bright street light, our long shadows, and another one or two. This is the photo my husband liked best. Let’s hope it gets some attention!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment