Thursday, August 15, 2024

52Frames Night Photography Photo Trending

Well, it didn’t last very long, but my 52Frames night photography photo was trending on the website. It was a composite image of a ghostly apparition of my husband in the neighborhood park at night. It seemed the photos were changing up faster than usual. The weekly album opens on Tuesday and three photos are highlighted at least once a day. I never checked the website for this until someone mentioned that my photo was trending in April. Usually my photo appears some time on the following day, but this time it didn’t show up until later in the evening. And since then my photos have been selected every week. I don’t know what the criteria is but am glad it happens as the photographers come from all over the world and there is a lot of competition. I especially enjoy seeing the images of places I have heard about but have never visited like Hong Kong and India - to name a few. It’s been a while since any of my photos were highlighted in the instagram site or selected as a top 52. But I keep my fingers crossed every week. I suppose you could say it is all about keeping up with the challenge. But it is also nice to get selected!












No comments:

Post a Comment